INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION
1. Complete Your Name, Your Address etc. as usual.
2. Name the Trust. Anything that sounds good to you is OK. Try for a strong sounding name. DO NOT use your surname or sequential numbering, e.g. My Trust #1, My Trust #2, etc. That would indicate there is more than one.
3. Name the Creator; a third party is necessary for the Creation of the Trust and Appointment of the First Trustee. This person has no further obligation, liability or authority in the Trust.
4. You are the Investor(s).
5. The Creator appoints you as First (and Second) Trustee Nominee(s).
6. You must name at least one Successor Trustee.
DISCLAIMER AND MUTUAL HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
All parties to this contract agree and understand that Indicator Information Institute (III), its respective officers, Trustees, directors, employees, and others working on behalf of III, are not attorneys and do not offer legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. Should such services be required, the undersigned will retain competent professional(s). The undersigned does not expect, nor will he/she/they solicit III to provide legal, tax or accounting advice and/or assistance. However, the undersigned may, from time to time, seek consultation from III regarding these subjects, expecting only III’s best judgment.
Based upon information supplied and presented by the undersigned during discussions, III prepares documents to be used only in a totally lawful and legal manner, and are NOT to be used in any way or manner that either evades laws or circumvents any legal or lawful processes. The manner in which the undersigned has chosen or yet chooses to utilize such documents is strictly and specifically the total responsibility of the undersigned. The documents provided are intended strictly for informational purposes and to be used only by the undersigned.
Furthermore, the undersigned agree(s) to hold harmless III and its respective officers, Trustees, directors, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives and indemnifies the same from any and all damages arising from the use and or transfer of these prepared documents.
Additionally, both parties shall defend from any third party claim against either party any and all claims, demands, suits or losses, including all costs connected with damages to either party's interest, property or reputation to the extent caused by the third party.
Both parties indemnify and hold harmless each other and their respective officers, Trustees, directors, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives and others working on behalf of either party from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees incurred, which may arise out of or is in any way connected or associated with this contract.